Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday May 19th

Unfortunately today we haven't seen much change. Jordan is still sedated and the letting the medicine and breathing tubes do the work they need to. 

He has a great nursing staff working with him and keeping his body moving as much as it needs to. 

They are projecting it may be a couple days before we see any improvements. However they do believe they caught the penomina  early enough to keep it under control.

Keep the prayers and positive thoughts coming. 

1 comment:

  1. Everyday,we pray for you Jordan.I have faith
    I have faith in you,I may not be there right now,but I believe in you.I may be someone that you never had any kind of like for...but im here,and of course I care,Love is more important than life....LOVE IS REAL ...We believe in you...AND we believe that your a man of true love. I dont need to believe,I know. You are a man of dignity,honesty, and true love...you always made me feel like i was part of the family....

    ReplyDelete